The ECREA Young Scholars Network (YECREA) and ECREA as well as Local organisers of the conference are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic and the implementation of preventive measures across Europe. The intention of the organisers at present is to go ahead with the physical conference in October but they will review this on an ongoing basis. They will continue to inform members and participants in case of any changes to plans.
The ECREA Young Scholars Network (YECREA) and ECREA invite applications for:
- 12 ECC 2020 grants for young scholars who are ECREA PhD members and are accepted to present at ECC;
- At least 4 out of the 12 grants will go to soft-currency ECREA PhD members;
- Grant for regular ECREA PhD members: conference fee waiver + €250 travel/accommodation;
- Grant for soft-currency ECREA PhD members: conference fee waiver + €350 travel/accommodation;
- Deadline for application: 15th of May 2020.